China Business Summit 2020: Covid-19 – The Recovery
It’s time for New Zealand business to step up trade with our largest trading partner, China, as we start to put the disruption of the Covid-19 pandemic behind us. The sixth China Business Summit will provide a unique business and political perspective on what has changed since the Covid-19 crisis began. It will examine the outlook for the Chinese marketplace, and, for key sectors like tourism and education, lessons from NZ companies who have successfully overcome supply chain disruption and strategies by businesses large and small to help guide future success.
Join Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, Trade Minister David Parker and a strong array of insightful speakers – including Fonterra CEO Miles Hurrell, Air New Zealand CEO Greg Foran and ANZ CEO Antonia Watson – as we set an agenda to discuss the vital opportunities, challenges, and changes in the post-crisis world. This will be followed by a day of debate and discussion that you should not miss.
The Summit will address:
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Trade Minister David Parker will address the Summit and provide critical insights into New Zealand’s relationship with its major trading partner, China, in the Covid-19 era.
- The “View from the Top” – keynote addresses from leading New Zealand chief executives on how they are managing new realities for their companies in the midst of the international Covid-19 crisis.
- The changing geostrategic landscape: How this might affect business, trade and investment with China.
- Insights into China’s handling of the Covid-19 crisis and the implications for international business including bilateral trade with New Zealand.
- Strategies being employed by the tourism and education sectors to maintain strong links with China and enhance NZ brand presence while bilateral travel remains limited.
- New Zealand and Chinese innovative firms share their lessons on how they have managed through the Covid-19 crisis.
This event is a great opportunity for delegates to engage in strategic conversations that will set the direction for New Zealand’s future with China, and network with senior business and political leaders.
See the full agenda and book your place via: chinabusinesssummit.co.nz