Highlights from NZCC’s 2020 Podcasts
What do Sir Richard Taylor, ZURU’s powerhouse Anna Mowbray, EY Entrepreneur of the Year Mohammed Hikmet and Zespri Chair Bruce Cameron have in common? They all have fascinating China stories to share.
The NZ China Council podcast has had a great start, regularly charting on Apple’s NZ podcasts for business.
Highlights have included:
- Learning how Sir Richard Taylor fortuitously met the man who played a pivotal role in forming his approach to sculpting.
- Discussing Zespri’s high profile mis-steps and also successes in the China market with Zespri Chair Bruce Cameron.
- Detailing ZURU’s incredible journey from the Mowbray siblings working from hand to mouth, to running a company which employs more than 5,000 staff across the globe.
- Finding out how a company focused on producing signs in suburban Auckland transitioned to become an award winning innovator of intelligent transportation systems.
- NZTE’s Regional Director Fiona Acheson providing an on the ground update on major events and key trends.
- Gaining valuable insight from Mark Tanner, a leading consumer market commentator on how Chinese businesses are succeeding, and what we can learn from them.
- Panel discussions involving a range of highly regarded subject matter experts covering off topics including investment, education and language learning.
If you missed any of our podcasts, check them out here. We look forward to sharing more China stories and to discussing a range of topical issues throughout the year.